Remote-work

Hi there, I have a question. I life in UK and I have pre-settled status so if I can find the job in the UK company and I move to Germany. I can work remotely from Germany or not?

And for how long I need come back to the uk so if I coming every 3 months and stay here 15 days and I come back to Germany. That is possible?

I need pay the taxes in both countries. I'm EU and pre-settled permit to life and work.

Thanks,

You always have to follow the laws of the country where you are.

If you peform work in Germany (no matter who engaged you for it, and how or where it is paid), German law applies. Thus you need a work permit for Germany - and of course tax your income here an follow other rules, too. On top of that, because you have no German employer, you will be classified as self-employed - which entails a lot of formal hurdles (for business registration, accountancy and taxation), all of which have to be performed in German language.

What the UK requiements are for remote working for a British employer, is a question for the UK forum (not here). But keep in mind that double taxation (and double trouble) are far more likely than the opposite!