Removals to UK from Tivat

I need to move a number of my possessions to UK. Expensive hifi equipment, digital piano, music workstation, clothing, bicycles etc. Anyone kn ow of company that provides this from Tivat. I know if i go to a web site its just a shopfront to many companies but my experience of doing this before from Switzerland was not good. I reckon 1 truck should do it

Hi you can try those ones

balkanrelocations  they managed well the truck, then I took local customs agent to deal with import which is complicated (you need to pay import taxes)

Martin Ivanisevic ***

Moderated by Cheryl last month
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello fredouille1973,

No contact details should be shared on the forum, please.

You can use the private messaging system if needed.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl I don't see why you remove "for your safety" but ok, the person will contact if interested

The removal is done to protect the safety of the person from scammers and hackers.

This is mentioned in the forum code of conduct which should have been read when joining the forum.

@stumpy I still don't see how people are exposed to scammers with this, whatever. anybody is exposed forum or forum

i saw the terms but everybody reads quick.

Scammers contact people by using their phone numbers. Hackers use the phone number to find out all sorts of details such as ban details etc.

@stumpy it just ridiculous, I posted business contacts, companies.. so their contacts are already public

so when I say to buy IT products in Montenegro I should publish contact@dati**.me ?