Building and contents insurance cyprus

Does anyone have any recommendations for building and contents insurance for Cyprus please?

I have not used anyone else other than Abbeygate. I have found them to be super responsive and good to work with. They even persuaded the underwriters to insure my motorcycle fully comp when apparently this is not the norm in Cyprus! Cannot vouch for the prices as I did not have time to shop about. I would recommend you add them to your list and get quotes from a few. I have seen Top Quote recommended as well. I understand that the cost of building and contents is way higher than the UK so prepare yourself :-/

@phildraper meny thanks yes its much higher than the UK a few people have said it's not worth it because they don't pay out anyway, but I'm thinking more towards getting some better. Be safe than sorry

Always used Abbeygate. . Been with them for 10 years  I have tried others for competitive like for like quotes and they ve always matched or bettered them and even offered better or more cover and even a further discount if you take other insurance products...

Claims have been dealt with efficiently and promptly... No complaints for sure

Try Top Quotes Pacific Atlantic  Status. For quotes

@phildraper

How much higher? 50% 100% 200%......

Jim

My car in the UK was abut 240 here it started at 354 and has gone up this year to 385

My motorcycle was 84 in the UK and here was 365

@phildraper

Cheers Phil "Ouch!" - that motorcycle uplift is extortionate and "almost" makes the pricey car bump seem reasonable....

Any similar buildings/contents pricing info.?

Jim

We have our property, a large 2 bed apartment , insured for buildings and contents approx €250 and car 1500cc ford diesel suv insured fully comp for any driver €375 all by Abbeygate... Been with them for 10 years  and have no complaints so far

@Toon

Cheers Toon - TBH those prices seem quite reasonable 😎

Jim