Regular travel between South Africa and Costa Rica

Morning everybody.  My name is Belinda, currently residing on the South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.  I have two nephews currently living in the Heredia Province.

I would love to send them at least two goody parcels a year, but postage/courier cost much more than the actual content of the parcels.

Do you know of anybody who can carry-on my parcels from SA to CR.

Much appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards

@belamate007 It seems that finding someone who travels between South Africa and Costa Rica on a regular basis, and who has unused luggage capacity, is pretty unlikely. There are at least two alternatives . . .

First, you could send money (but not cash) to your relatives and let them shop in Heredia.

Or, you could shop on Amazon and have your purchases sent to them here. There are a couple of ways to import goods on the cheap.

Or do your own shopping at the border paso canoas…heredia ridic expensive and wont find eb you need

thank you for the feedback; the goods are South African products, specific.  I have been lucky to date, I have had two people going there on holiday, carry on the parcels for me; I will however look @ Amazon as an option; wishing you a pleasant day, kind regards

Paso canoas has goods from every country because if the oanama  canal so its sll duty free everytgung you coukd possibly need