DP Card Issuance initiated while dependent's are out of country

Checking if anyone faced this as no older posts found.

Recently I switched to a new company and my family who are here went to India two weeks back,Upon my EP card issuance the DP Application's Approved in 1 day and over the flow got DP IPA's signed and submitted back to the Agency the same day.

Agency thought my family is already here in Singapore and Initiated for Card Issuance immediately and the Notification letter issued states that once the documents reviewed, cards will be delivered post 5 working days. Which means no MOM Visit required for photo and fingerprints.

Now, I am worried while my family enters Singapore either with notification letter or the DP Card ( As i'm planning to send the cards to them for their travel) do they face issues and clarity in Immigration ?

I have checked with Agency and they followed up with MOM and told me they cannot cancel the request but the cards once delivered, the DP's would need to enter with the DP Cards instead else they can show the notification letter if they arrive before the DP Card is delivered.

As per regulatory, MOM advices the persons to be in Singapore for card issuance. Since the Card was issued without residing in Singapore do this has any conflicts ?

Note: Agency clarified the DP's cannot enter via Tourists/Social Visit pass since the DP Card issuance notification letter itself serves as Entry visa

Send them the notification letters and/or cards, then there should not be any problem!

@beppi Yes have brought them with notification letters before the card delivery day. Immigration officers cross verified and cleared without much issues.