Apartments in Ukraine

Hi everyone!
You are coming in Kiev?
Need apartment? I can help you!
Apartments in the center and near center for daily rent
Any kind of other help also available!!! don't hesitate to contact me
Irena

I have given this move a lot of thought and an finally ready to make my move.   But I still have all these question to ask,   I have gotten so many cnflicting answers that I reall don;t know which are true any more.  I would like to move to the Nikolaev, area.  I am hopeing to move ther within the next few month.  May target date to be there is the early part of septmember of this year.  My problem right now is not knowing what to realy believe when it cone to renting an apartment.  I am looking for something with two rooms (a bedroom, livingroom, kitchen and of course the bathroom.  I've been told that the apartments all come furnished and the cost of utilities is somewhere around 40 to 50 USD a month and the cost of the apartment is somewhere around 250-350 USDA.  I guess my question s the realalistic or o[is someone blowing smoke up my back side.
Oh yes if you are wondering, my move is strickly personel.  JUst need to h[get out for a while.  I was raised in Spain and live pretty much all over the world.  So any help I can get will be of great help......Thakn you

Hello Tacoma
Prices in Nikolaev nikolaevapartmentsrent.com/ you can find here
But if you want to have a help of local I can advise you my friend who lives there and who speaks English and can help you to rent an apartment
Message me in Private I'll leave you her contacts
Regards, Irena

Hello,

My name is Benjamin Raiklin.  I am a PhD Candidate in History from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  I will be in Ukraine from February 25 to May 25.  I am looking for a small inexpensive apartment or room in an apartment near the national archives where I will be conducting research for three months.  My maximum price is $400 per month due to the small monthly stipend I will be receiving.

Please let me know if you know of anything that might be available.

Best,
Benjamin
My email is [email protected]

Rena,

Could you please send me the website address for apartments in Kiev. I need to find one that has good rates for month-to-month. [email protected]

john1970 !

Unfortunately on this site  there is not apartments for long term rent

Only for short ( daily rent)

u can see of course [moderated]
But it is impossible to rent something without an agent or agency

I can advise an agent ( all my friend foreigners were renting through her) were very happy

for her number better if you write in private

Hi Rena,

I am moving to Kharkov at the first of June and I am in need of a Flat. Do you know of someone there who could help me and stay within my budget of $200 - 300 USD a month. I will be staying there for longer than a year, but will rent rent short term if needed until I find a long term rental.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Craig

Dear all who have posted in this topic!

Kindly note that the forum should not be used to place announcements regarding accomodation for rent!

Kindly make usage of Classifieds Ukraome (there is also a section specific for Kiev) to look for an accomodation or to place an ad yourself.

Therefore I will close this discussion.

Thanks for your comprehension.
Arlette

Closed