Accomadation

will travel to ukraine next month and need inexpensive accomidation for2 weeks any ideas willbe appreciated...

what city?

kiev and kharkov hope to visit both for about 10 days each

I didnt stay in those cities. I spent alot of time on the internet looking through ads on apartments for rent. Thats the best way to go is rent an apartment,not a hotel. I'm going back in August for my second trip.  You will be renting by the day. If you were staying for along time you could rent by the month which is much cheaper. If you were going to Kherson or Nikolaev I could give you apartment info there.

Hi anton100

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Ukraine, you may go through the proposals too, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

I dont have an apartment or business there. I was just telling him that I know the landlords number and email where I stayed if he was interested.

This is where I stayed in Kiev in January:  arendakiev.com/en/apartment_1/819.html

I have used them several times.  You can google for similar companies in Kharkov.  Their prices should be a little lower than Kiev.  If not I would suggest searching some more.

wayne

elguero wrote:

This is where I stayed in Kiev in January:  arendakiev.com/en/apartment_1/819.html

I have used them several times.  You can google for similar companies in Kharkov.  Their prices should be a little lower than Kiev.  If not I would suggest searching some more.

wayne

Hi,

This apartment is good, but it not very economic. Anton - what is your budget for night and are you looking apartment in the centre or it may be on the sleeping area?
I know one place next to Akadem Mistechko subway station, room there costs app. $35-45