Craft workshop this Saturday!

Learn to Knit! workshop happening next Saturday 24th September in Koramangala.

11am to 3.30pm cost 450rs including all materials (including knitting needles you can take home and keep)

Call Anna: 7829514121 for the details.

Hi Anna,

I couldn't locate the ad. I wanted to find out for what age group is the workshop and how much will it cost ?

Regards,
Nelson

Hi Nelson, the workshop is for all ages - 7 to adult and cost is 100rs to cover materials. 

Give me a call or let me know your phone number and I'll let you know all the details.  Not sure yet whether the workshop will be running tomorrow, it depends on numbers so give me a call asap if you're interested.

Regards,
Anna

pls let me know the Venue

Please call me for the details as the workshop may not be running tomorrow - depending on numbers.

Anna

Another Craft Workshop!  This coming Saturday and Sunday - 10th and 11th Sept 2-4pm both days in Koramangala.

This time we'll be using the technique "applique" to create our very own cushion covers out of recycled fabrics. 

Great for all ages and all abilities.  Cost is 450rs for the weekend.

So if you're looking for something to do this weekend come and join me to design and make your own cushions!

Anna

Hi Anna,

Could you please post this advert in the Bangalore classifieds > community section - Events

Thank you.

Knitting workshop for beginners to learn how to knit... even a complete beginner will be able to knit themselves a cute little toy during the workshop. 

Suitable for all ages from 8 years old to adult, and all abilities.

If you always thought knitting would be too tricky to learn then this workshop is for you!

!!!Date Change!!!
Learn to Knit will be happening on 24th September.