Qiwa: transfer during probation period

My probation period is 180 days and there is an additional clause which says the employer has the sole right to terminate contract during this time. But my iqama isnt renewed and If I open view contracts , I can see option terminate contract. Can I make transfer If I receive another offer without current employers consent?

@Osama.92 No! You cannot terminate it if there's a clause only 1st party can terminate it. Be careful!!!

i was on probation period of 90 days, during my probation period i recived message that accept your contract on qiwa i made my id of qiwa and found a contract in which they mention my designation wrong and i do not accept this , i said them for correction but they did not update till now.

after that they extend my probation and mention reason that my performance not up to mark and extend for more 90 days . now i listen that they are going to close their business and they did not disclose till now but its 8o% confirm that they are closing their business. i have two offers of jobs.

can i move or request for transfer to my company. my iqama is also expring on 21 feb.

@Osama.92 You need to take approval from 1st employer.

My probation period is 90 days and, during probation,both parties have right to terminate in my contract .can i terminate contract. Can I make transfer If I receive another offer without current employers consent?