Job seeking in Singapore!

Hello everyone!

I would love to relocate to Singapore if possible in the coming months and have been looking for a suitable role. I'm a British citizen and have 4+ years of experience in marketing and managing external partnerships including social media management, content creator collaborations and hosting events to pitch to prospective new partners.

I'm a native English speaker who can also converse in Mandarin and Cantonese if needed.

I'm looking to join a diverse and proactive team and would appreciate anyone's help in knowing the best websites or recruiters to approach who can help me look for an organisation willing to sponsor a visa.

Thank you for taking the time to read this1f60a.svg

I would suggest register your details including latest resume in JobStreet, JobsDB, Monster (local job portals) and search jobs matching to your profile then apply.

Always remember that don't pay a cent to any job agency or local recruiter incase if anyone ask for it (it's illegal here and only fake agencies ask for). Good luck with your job search.

@surya2k

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these suggestions - I can't believe how supportive this online community is here. So happy I joined1f64c.svg

So far I've only tried JobStreet so I'll definitely make sure I'm looking on the other platforms today - have a good weekend!

Am now in singapore looking for a job can someone help me .

I currently based at Little India, Singapore.

I hope you have, before your trip, applied for as many jobs fitting your profile as possible and lined up a few interviews. That is the best way to utilize you limited time in the country!

you'll have to return home anyway while waiting for the work pass to be approved.

@SGhereicome it's crazy how the world works sometimes 😂 am planning to leave my home country for Britain but you're instead planning to leave Britain for SG😂

We at least got something in common here..."Adventures".

You could create your CV in the section #jobs in Singapore so as to gain visibility from employers.

Wishing you all the best 😊 and see you someday in SG why not! 😊