Qatar work visa delay QVC

My wife got a job in Qatar and the company applied for medical, Visited QVC Chennai on 9th May and Revisited on 10th May to do Quantiferon TB test instead of X-ray as she is pregnant. This test report was only uploaded by 20th May, and after 20th May when I'm checking the status in QVC site it is showing “Referral medical report pending with authorities”.

Company raised a ticket through MOI on 30th May and against this ticket a comment came saying that “The status of the fingerprint is an Indistinct, the recruiter should review the competent authority department of Criminal Evidence and information to pay the restriction and complete the process or call 2346666”

So her company called 234666(CEID portal) and they told them to go to CEID office. Company PRO visited CEID on 4th June and CEID personnel informed that application under process.

Is there any way to get this approved at the earliest. It is almost a month since the medical now. And the comment against the ticket doesn't make much sense also, Any suggestions to get this cleared? Will she need to do a Biometric re enrollment?

How can I appointment qvc

Topic linked with QVC QATAR

After QVC Medical, Qatar Work Visa delayed for MOI Side. Sponsor also complaint against MOI. Already 17 - Working days completed. Daily following up for myself to Sponsor.