Is anyone looking for a Babysitter in Madrid ??? (in FR/GER/ENG/SP)

Hello everyone :),

My name is Alma, I'm a 22 year old French and German Erasmus student from Berlin. Because auf my bilingual upbringing I am perfectly fluent in French and German in addition to being fluent in English and Spanish. I am looking for a family that needs a Babysitter and/or tutor (depending on what subject and what school grade) . This is a job I really enjoy because I find it very fun to spend time with children and do have quite a lot of experience babysitting children from age 2 to 14 (up to three children at a time). I enjoy doing creative activities with kids like drawing, crafting, playing, etc... because it is very important to me that the kids not only have fun but also that the activities they do have a pedagogic value.

Since I am on Summer break right now I am very flexible with my work-hours and have the capacity to spontaneously take over in case of a necessity.

So if you are in need of a trustworthy and experienced Babysitter or you know someone who does, do not hesitate to contact me via messenger and I would love to organize a meeting with you and your family.

Hello Alma,

Welcome on board !

Please create an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Madrid

Thanks in advance

Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Jobs]

Closed