How is job market with business related courses ?

Am Judith BBA majoring in supply chain management and logistics undergraduate ,waiting for my graduation in October, however since i started my course have been working in the field since 2018, with covid issues stayed working, later resumed but would wish to travel to Singapore for job and start my new life after my graduation ,how can I get ajob there ,or how is job market with business related courses like mine or whoever is there ,please help the soul here uae things are not easy with out ajob

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Title edited
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@everistjudith This forumhas lots of good advice on how to find a job in Singapore, in existing threads that you should read. If then you still have specific questions that have not been addressed yet, you may come back and post them here.

But keep in mind that, in order to get a work visa for Singapore, you need a recignised (by MoM) university degree or technical certificate PLUS skills and/or experience in a field that Singapore needs, but is not represented in the local opulation (who must be hired first, by law). I recommend you work in such a field for three years first, before you try applying for jobs in Singapore.