Family of 4 moving to Praia, also pregnant

What is the name of the main hospital in Praia? I am expecting and plan on delivering my baby there after settling in? If anyone experience giving birth in CV or supporting someone who has please share your experience.

Also what are the best sites to locate a housing rental in praia?

What is the name of the main cell phone services to get a local number?

Thanks in advance

What is the name of the main hospital in Praia? I am expecting and plan on delivering my baby there after settling in? If anyone experience giving birth in CV or supporting someone who has please share your experience.
Also what are the best sites to locate a housing rental in praia?

What is the name of the main cell phone services to get a local number?

Thanks in advance
-@AusetAusarHY

Hi Brittani,

Main hospital in Praia is Hospital Agostinho Neto. It has a large, modern maternity ward. It was built just a few years ago. It's where all pregnant moms go to deliver.

Best site for housing rental is IMOR. It's been in business the longest, and they are the only ones who do not play the bait and switch games. Additionally, they do not advertise prices that are much higher than the market prices. This website is aimed at the local professionals not foreigners who are assumed to be rich.

To get a local cell phone number, you should use Telecom. It's rates are cheaper than the only other provider, Unitel. And Telecom offer more and better services. Frankly, most people have dual-sim phones and use both companies. The reason is that you'll be communicating with people who may use one or the other, but phone calls between the providers are expensive.

I can provide addition details if anything is unclear.

Best regards,

Angelo

This is great advice thank you Angelo!