Medical test results

Good morning everyone one ,i would like to share my experience so that u can help me ,i got a job in Abu Dhabi and I sign offer letter everything was okay,and I did medical exam ,after that the doctor called me personally that i have to retest my exam,and then i retested sputum test twice ,and doctor tell me that i have to wait 45 days ,now 45, day Is finish till not yet find results and my employment visa expired two days ago ,and my company also is putting pressure on me,so what am I supposed to do, they are i way to do rapid sputum test?? please help to understand what to or if i will have to pay fine for over stay thx

@Ishimwe Tsono Vanessa A normal sputum culture can take 1 to 8 weeks to provide results. Those overstaying on a residency visa will have to pay AED 50 each day (AED 50 per day instead of AED 25). If you are a UAE resident after your residence visa gets expired, you have a 30 day grace period to change your status, apply for a new residence visa or exit the country  or apply tourist visa. There won't be any fines charged during the grace period or else you will get fine.

@Jean Marin thank you so much for your help now am on 50days ,i will have to wait

@Jean Marin, please mom it means if understood well it means as i had an employment visa for 2 month,if it expired i will have 30 glace day to change?? Or i will pay those 50 fine each day please that point i want to be sure thank you

@Ishimwe Tsono Vanessa No. It mean if your employment visa is already expired then you have 30 days more to stay here in Dubai. To avoid penalty for 50aed everyday within that 30 days grace period you need to apply visit or tourist visa. You can apply when you have 20days already .