Looking for employment in Mozambique/Southern Africa

Hi all.

I'm looking for employment in the resort/environmental/design and construction fields.

I'm a 59 year old Australian, living and working in Africa for the past 30 years.

Lots of experience and qualifications in the resort management, design and construction, and environmental infrastructure and system implementation industries.

If there is anyone that could use my skills, let me know and I can forward you a CV, cover letter, and referees.

Regards

Andrew Smith.

I hereby express my interest in Data Cabling Engineer position currently advertised and would like to offer you my services for this position. You'll find that I am a dedicated and a Performance Driven team player who is accustomed to a Supervisory or Technical role. I am a self-starter and have the Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced industry and I believe I would be the ideal candidate to fill this vacancy. I am keen to take on this position and to tackle the task it presents.

I have vast experience in Networking.

I am currently a sub-contractor for Fortel Investments (Durban) that performs Fibre to the Home installations which includes trenching, splicing, commissioning, modem configuration and also connecting POTS service as well as network points and Wi-Fi spots. I am capable of installing, terminating and testing of Optic Fibre cables from 2Fibre to 144Fibres. Excellent use of OTDR, Power meter and Light source to locate and Repair faults.  Can install Fibre Enclosures, Splitters and Splice boxes on buildings, underground and on poles. I have my own vehicle including Splicing Machine, OTDR, Power Meter, Light Source, LFD, ladders, drills etc.

I have over 24 years' experience in telecommunications (10 years of Fibre experience).                                  I have received full Fibre training from Telkom CFL.                                                                                        I possess a  Grade 12 (Matric Certificate at Solvista Secondary School),                                                                 NTC 2 NATIONAL CERTIFICATE ( Cato Manor Technical College) and                                                  NQF LEVEL 4 in Telecommunication and Network Operations (mict-seta accredited) which includes  Fibre Optics and                                                                                                                                                                     FIRST AID LEVEL 1.  I have a valid Driver's Licence and Passport.

I have served as an Operational Supervisor for Huawei (Durban) where I managed 30 technicians doing contract work for Telkom/ Openserve on Orders and Faults. Worked on Excel Spreadsheets, Monitored staff production, did Quality reviews and logged work orders. Managed logistics, audited Monthly Payment Files, and liaised with Managers, Contract Representatives. Conflict Resolution. Trained new student technicians. Worked closely with Contractors and often offer my advice and assistance. I adhere to Safe Working practices as well as understand Health/ Safety and Environmental Policies.

I truly appreciate your time in considering my application, and I look forward to hearing from you. I'm confident that I will perform extremely well as a Network Cabler, and I'd very much like the opportunity to demonstrate that to you.

Sincerely,

Naushad Sheik Moideen

I am qualified Fibre and Copper Technician which strong Supervisory skills

Hello all,

If you are looking for a job, you are advised to add your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed