New : Mozambique jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Mozambique, we invite you to post an ad in the Mozambique Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

Dear Julien,

I am interested to work in Mozambique again as i had been working there foer a long period, if ever you have any contacts for new positions please advise.

I am currently working in a Workshop Manager post, highly skilled on transportation equipments as well as road construction equipments.

Regards,

Lloyd

Hi,
I am 47 year old woman who look for a high payable job in Mozambique. I want to move there with my brother (30 year old)
Where must I start?

Hi marlet,

Please can you tell us what kind of job are you looking for?

Thank you,

David.

Hi

My fiancé is currently working in Tete and will be relocating to Maputo. I will be moving there in Jan 2014.:D I have worked in various 5 star hospitality establishments in RSA. If anyone knows of any openings in the near future please let me know :)

Hi
I to have worked in Moz for two years up in Quelimanne running a mobile sawmill,really enjoyed the way of life,would appreciate another opportunity to work and stay in Moz,preferably up north,but really anywhere along the coast will do,willing to do anything legal,any response would be appreciated

Regards
Rayno

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Mozambique pls]

i am a qualified phase1 electrician and also technician by profesion.i hve worked for some of the big companies in Zimbabwe doing house wirering and electrical maintanance i hve also been into Television andDVD repairs and satelite dish instalation i hve 10yrs experience.i am a fast learner and am looking for a job in those areas

Does anyone know of any work available in maputo!?

Please let me know :D

Thanks

@ mad minox and Lemari: Please browse through the list of jobs in Mozambique and post your CV in the sector which suits you the most :)

Hello Mozambique everyone so quiet is there actually anyone out there its been months now, anyway best wishes for 2014

Iam a Zimbabwean  professional teacher  who is looking  for a teaching vacancy  . Can anyone advise me how I can get teaching  post in Mozambique. My name is Peter Mangeyi.

@petermangeyi2022

Hello and welcome on board !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Job offers in Mozambique section of the website to put forward your skills.

Or check local schools websites.

All the best

Bhavna

I'm a Zimbabwean looking for a job in Mozambique.  I've worked as a professional teacher of English Language and Literature in English.  I have also worked as a professional waiter for 5 years in a 4 star hotel. I can work as a waiter, house keeper and do front office and administrative work as well.

@tauroalwin

Hello and welcome !

please create your CV in the appropriate section of the website : Job offers in Mozambique

Thank you

Bhavna

@Lemari

Hey how are you did you find a work on Maputo I am looking for a work there but I am struggling please can you help me1f60c.svg

your locataion - me also

Hello everyone,

Those looking for a job, feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Mozambique section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna