An phu neighbours

Dear everyone,
I just come to viet nam for few months,i want to looking for nanny,and I heard that there is a "An phu neighbour" website
but I don't know how to log on this  Could anyone plesae show me how ?thank you

[Moderated: could you please communicate by private message? Thank you]

Hello dieu dac and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

You may also try to post an advert in the HCMC classifieds > jobs section.

Harmonie.

dieu dac
go to this link and follow the instruction

groups.google.com/group/anphuneighbours/?pli=1
good luck

[Moderated: :offtopic:]

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum]

dear everybody                                                      i just come back to viet nam few months.now i want to looking for the good driver,and i heard that there is a AN PHU NEIGHBOURS(WEBSITE) .but i don't know how to log on this , could anyone please show me how? thank you very much every body

need help to joining to the an phu neighbours

khanny wrote:

... now i want to looking for the good driver ...

You're looking in the wrong country. That's why you never hear about Vietnamese racing car drivers.

A few good ones work for Mai Linh Express and Huong Long bus lines, but the rest ...

I to find a job in expatriate family in d2 .AN PHU
I AM hard working healthy,and honest person .I can do everything
related to housewk including cooking vietnamese food and western foods ,cleaning,ion ,looking for children if you want to hire me ,

you can call me 0166 4469 496 thank you.

[Moderated]

hi Khanny, Im a student. I want to improve my English and increase my income, I receive to tutor you the places to visit for free and take you go to the place you want with the cheapest price in VietNam. Contact me : [email protected]

Hi. I'm not sure it's correct way to subscribe jto An phu neighbourse. I hope I find correct "Anphu neighbours" site and subscribe successfully.

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

there is a message board at the APSC supermarket on Thao Dien street that may help

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

Hi ! My name is Thu , my job is cook , i can speak english . I am living Thao Dien ward , dist 2 . If you are looking for cooker , let's call me ! 0972599024 .

I spy with my little eye, something green?

[Moderated]

Hi,
Do you know address website anphu neighbours?
I you know, please you can send this address web to my email:

Thanks

Best regards

An Phu Neighbours, is a google group. You need to subscribe to it via googlegroups. A quick search there will show you.

http://bit.ly/Xrpfrn

Oh, thanks.
I thinking it is a website and I can looking for a job.

"Hi Everybody,
My name : Mrs Ly
I am looking for a job: Nany, cooking, housekeeper  . I can do with  Europe, Janpaness, India, USA  etc....
I have many experience and maybe teach and learn english, vietnamese  with baby.
Please contac to me: Mrs Ly
Email: [email protected]
Cell phone: 0969451686"
Best Regards

lyvietnam wrote:

Oh, thanks.
I thinking it is a website and I can looking for a job.

You can advertise on there to find a job, it's a group for the expats living in that area.
Probably have more luck on there, than on this site.

Hello lyvietnam -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh section? :)

PS: Please avoid copy/paste on the forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi everybody !!

[Moderated: please post in the Housing section]

Hello everyone...

HI all;

I am Diem Trang from ASINDO Ltd. It's nice to meet you

Hi All;

i would like to sale all stock for outdoor furniture.
if any one interested in please contact me. Thanks.

[please post in the classifieds section]

[please post in the classifieds section]

LAlexander wrote:

I have over 4.5 years experience tutoring ages 5 to adult in English.  I have taught the University of Cambridge program, TOEFl, business English, etc.  I am currently teaching summer school at an International School in Dist 2 and I am available afternoons or evenings to tutor your student.

and this has what to do with An Phu Neighbours, google group?

Try advertising in the classified section.

Great.  What is the link to that section?

Its the tab that says, classifieds.

I am very happy when I become a member on this blogs

Hien, this is an English website, if you want to post in Vietnamese you should do so on a VN forum.

Hien Mai it is also an honour to meet you to, my vietnamese is not that good.

If you let me join me.. I would appreciate that.. I have plan to live anphu.. Thanks

If you do join APN, make sure you dont disagree with the regulars as they will have you removed. Its the worst forum on the net, full of self righteous [moderated].

colinoscapee wrote:

If you do join APN, make sure you dont disagree with the regulars as they will have you removed. Its the worst forum on the net, full of self righteous dirtbags.

Am fighting with mafias there now!:D for justice!

Closed