Unpaid loan in saudi arabia and rerun back on new visa

Hi,I need some advise hope some one help me out.                                                                                One of friend has took loan from samba bank in 2017 and left saudi arabia on final exit in 2018 with remaining loan amount of loan10,000.And now he want to return back to saudi arabia on new visa.can he come back ?or he will face any problem at immigration.please advise

He will face problems in immigration.  Pay it off before coming and get the bank to drop the case.

Thanks for your reply he as unpaid amount of 1000 SR due will they stop him at airport as the amount is vey small

I don't think you are understanding the point.   The airport issue is linked to whether the bank has filed a case or not.   Immigration does not distinguish between amounts.  If there is a case, they will discover immediately while taking fingerprints.  And then he will be in trouble.  Ask him to follow up with the bank and settle it with them.

How about Credit card unsettled dues for SAR 2000, does it create any trouble at immigration while arriving on new visa ?