Design Engineer (Offshore/Marine)
To be employed in a Design/Production Company that offers greater advancement
opportunity and be able to accomplish personal satisfaction in offering the acquired skills in
offshore/marine designs and other engineering fields to the society.
- Prepares all technical information required by the certifying authorities
and the production departments to execute activities within the required
- Coordinates interdisciplinary and subcontracting activities.
- Reviews supplier/sub-contractors design deliverables.
- Performs and checks engineering design and design calculations.
- Ensures that all design deliverables complies fully with the contract
- Represents the engineering department in technical meetings/discussion
- Represents the engineering department in the testing of engineering
equipment carried out.
- Performs the role of discipline Lead Engineer (DLE) as assigned, and
provides technical supports required to the engineers reporting to the DLE
for the particular project.
- Ensure the safety of personnel through compliance with Occupational
Safety and Health and Environmental Regulations.
- Ensure that Health, Safety & Environmental operating procedures are
followed and counsel employees about compliance as necessary.
- Participate in the preparation of Safe work, Environmental control and
- Ensure that Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality (HSEQ) plans are
- Any other associated tasks and responsibilities assigned form time to time.
AutoCAD and Aviva Marine
- Kaombo Norte & Sul - FPSO (TOTAL E&P ANGOLA BLOCK 32)
- Banyu Urip Project – FSO ( Mobil Cepu Ltd.)
- RV Investigator – CSIRO research vessel (Commonwealth Scientific and
Industrial Research Organization)
- Sapura 3000 – DP2 Pipe laying Vessel ( Sapura Crest Petroleum)