1. Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
2. Supports the production Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
3. Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
4. Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
5. Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
6. Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
7. Supports the production roles in the management and control of vendors
8. Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
9. Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
10. Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project