Software Support Specialist
• Provide technical assistance and remote troubleshooting support as part of a global 24-7 support organization.
• Provide troubleshooting and verify configuration stability.
• Responsible for knowledge transfer via documentation and hands on training.
• Partake in configuration version planning.
• Communicate customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering staff.
• Computer/Technical Literacy
• Analytical/Research Skills
• Communication/Leadership Skills
• Interpersonal Abilities/ Multitasker/ Adaptability
• Experience with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
• TeamViewer/VNC Remote Access and Control Software Applications
• Remote Desktop Applications
• Experience in Hardware & Software Installation
• Experience in Computer Troubleshooting
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook)