If you are looking for a bright room in a quintessential Brussels home, look no further. Situated in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Brussels, and within 15 minutes on foot from the European Instituations, you will find this turn of the century mansion where several young professionals are having the time of their lives. It needs to be visited to be fully appreciated, but here are a few perks that come with the house:
- Nice and safe neigbourhood with everything you could ask for within a 200m radius (large supermarket, mini market open on sundays, butcher, bakery, farmacy, hairdresser,...), yet with a very lofty residential feel. The Japanese cherry trees are an absolute delight in spring.
- Very good public transportation connections to all parts of Brussels (busses, trams and metro station nearby)
- The nicest market of Brussels, every friday afternoon and evening, just 80m from the house! The whole community gets together to get a drink or eat something from the many international foodstands...
- A common room (dining room and living) which is actually shaped as a traditional (private) pub and sports a vintage piano
- A shared kitchen that gives onto the garden and has all ameneties including a dish washer
- A washing room with two washing machines, a dryer and a steam iron
The first room is coming available on 5th of November. It has a vintage desk, antique cupboard, an impressive wood and inlaid glas arch and a sofabed which can accomodate up to two people.
The price is 475€ (for single occupancy)
Another single room with a huge ikea cupboard, antique bureau, comfy arm chair and a single bed is becoming available on February 1st.
The price is also 475€
A large single room (double occupancy possible) is becoming available on December 5th. It sports another huge ikea cupboard, an impressive partners desk where two people can work together, bookshelves, a sofa, etc. Has to be seen!
The price is 585€ (for single occupancy).
The last room/appartment available in the house is a very large double room with two beds, a private dining area, bookshelves, an extra room downstairs, a small dressing room and a large private bathroom with shower, separate bath, and marble sink area. It could be shared by a couple or up to three friends (there are three beds). Price is 330€ pp for triple occupancy or 415€ pp for double occupancy. See the photo attached. It is available from February 1st.
The charges are 50€pp/month and include: heating, water, electricity, internet, and a cleaning lady who does the common parts once a week.
As said above, the house has to be visited (at least by skype if not in person) to be fully appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact me with further questions or querries.
Looking forward to welcoming you in your new home in the heart of Europe...