Address : 60B Ngo Duc Ke, ward 12, Binh Thanh, HCMC, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Balcony / Terrasse
Posted by an individual
Report this ad
I have a room in Binh Thanh District which is available soon in mid-December.
Housemates: 3 French, 1 American and 2 British
Price: $265 plus bills ($35-$45)
- Fully furnished with bed, mattress, AC, shelves, clothes rack.
- Private bathroom in the room;
- Room is on 3th floor;
- Access to fully furnished kitchen, living room, rooftop;
Binh Thanh's cheap housing makes it very popular among young English teachers. Sandwiched between District 1 and District 2, it has become an increasingly lucrative spot for property developers. High-rise, high-quality, serviced apartment buildings such as The Manor and Saigon Pearl can be found in Binh Thanh. This area has seen a steady stream of road construction over recent years and is an entry hub for many trucks, so it can be noisy at times. (ExpatArrivals.com)
- Maid service 3 times/ week;
- Drinking water;
- Cleaning products e.g. dish detergents, washing powder, clothe softener, trash bags, sponges, insect spray, moth balls, etc.
- Public trash pick up;
If you'd like to to check it out, feel free to drop me a msg at 84 165 2703104