Loss my simcard

Hai, my name is Fajar, and I'm from Indonesia. I have been lived at Shenzhen since 2019.

Currently I just come back from my holiday outside country and in the quarantine hotel now. I have problem and need your advice.

I lost my china phone last month when I went holiday back to my home country. I want to get my old no back becouse it is link to my wechat account. It is possible to recover my old china phone no? Let me know the proccess if you guys know it. I'm using China Unicom.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards

Fajar Aldida

@fajaraldida

Salam Fajar.

after serving your 7+3 days of quarantine, go directly to the main telco. Inform them your intention and why. I believe it can be done.  If you are fluent in speaking n reading Chinese, there's no qualms.

Wassalam

Alina

@AlinaBMY

Salam Alina,

thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I can't speak Chinese but again thanks for the advice. I will try to back to the counter i bought the sim card last time in the sea world, Shenzhen, hopefully they still keep my data, so I only need to show them my passport without any police report letter.

Again, thanks.

best regards

No worries sister.

I have been in your shoes. I had to travel back to the previous province where I got my SIM card. Unwise.  Alternatively, purchase a new SIM card and create your WeChat account with previous password. Otherwise, call customer service for best option.

@fajaraldida Hi,

Why don't you try to buy a new one? Lots of choices, NOT expensive.

Good luck.

Matthew

@王先生 hai, becouse my wechat account link to my old no and i forgot the password so I cant log in. The another way to log in to we chat is using otp send to my old no.  If i cant get this old no, i need to make new we chat account, need to register back to bank my new no. To using wechat paid, and i will lost all my contact inside  my old wechat.

@fajaraldida Hi, it seems to me you prefer your old phone No. to be kept, right?  With your old phone number, your WeChat account will also be kept with you. So why not buy a new mobile phone, and then go to a China Mobile/China Unicom office with your passport to declare for your loss ASAP, and your old phone number will be kept.  And your contact list in WeChat will be intact.