Mom and baby meet up / play date in Riyadh

Hi there.

I've just arrived in Riyadh and my 1.5 year old daughter and I would like to set up or join a mum and baby meet up /play date. 

Also, if anyone has recommendations for playgroups/daycare for under twos, I'd be most happy to receive them :)

Sarah

@SaraWJT

Hi Sara,

I just came across your post and was wondering if you had any luck with setting up or joining a mummy and baby group?

I've been in Riyadh for 7 months now and have a 3 month old baby and would love to meet other mums.

Many thanks!

Nada
Hi there I have a 1 yr old baby girl... I live in Riyadh have u had any luck with any playgroups ect?

@NadaH09  hi there I am also looking for same sort of thing please let me know if u find anything?

@amylouice Hi Amy, unfortunately I haven't had any luck - but perhaps we can start a group?

@NadaH09 hi!

if you've set it up I'd love to join! I have a one and a half year old son and I was looking for such an playgorup in riyadh.

@Mumsyx

Hi, I've searched all over and really can't find any existing groups. I'm going to start up a Riyadh mummy WhatsApp group.

If you want to join the group please message me your number 1f600.svg

@amylouice

Hi Amy,

I'm going to set up a WhatsApp Riyadh mummy group. Please send me your number if you want to be part of the group.

Thanks!

Hello Nada,

That's such a good idea!1f60e.svg

I hope you find some mommies soon1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi all,

Just came across this post whilst searching for baby groups in Riyadh. I'll be moving there in a few weeks with my then 6 month old baby girl and would love to meet other mums.

@NadaH09 hi may I have the WhatsApp link too? I'm at wadi qortubah with my 1 year old daughter

Hello

I'm a mom and I have an 18 months baby girl

I'm from Saudi Arabia, but I don't know any moms in riyadh

and I would like to join your group 💕😍

Hello everyone

am a Mum of 27 months baby boy who lives in Riyadh and would love to join you 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Hello I just found this post, would it be possible to join the mummy group too? I've just moved to Riyadh with a 2 month old baby boy. Thanks! Rosie

@RoTo1234

Me too

I just came back from Usa with5 month old son

Would love for him to meet up with other babies

Hi,

i have a five month old girl. I'd love to join the WhatsApp group please.

Hello nabihahdadabhai,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Any topic can be discussed on the forum itself. Therefore, feel free to ask any questions related to any subject to engage in conversations with others.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello, I have jut moved to Riyadh with my husband and my 10 months old son. i am not sure how this forum works, but I am looking to connect with other mums close by.

Anastasia

Hi, Just moved to Riyadh and i am expecting my baby very soon, would be really nice to join the group and share experiences :)

Lina

@NadaH09

Hi. I moved to Riyadh in July'22 with my husband and 3 years old boy. Would love to join some group for playdates.

Hi Moms,

I have an 8 months old baby boy and would like to connect with you mommies and  babies for playdates and share our experiences

@NadaH09

Hi Nada,

I came across your post and I was just wondering if you can please share the whatsApp link with me to join the group

Thank you and would love to meet you!

@NadaH09 Hey

I wanted to know whether you still run a WhatsApp group for mommy and kids play date or not?

@amnajamil29

Did you join any group for play date?