Part time employment in Port Moresby

I am interested in part time/temporary employment in Port Moresby. Please reply if you know of or are offering this.

Hello Leeanne368,

Welcome to Expat.com

Feel free to create a detailled resume under the Jobs in Papua New Guinea section.

Good luck

Christopher
Expat.com

Thanks Christopher :)

what work you do

Freelancer in Accounting & Administration & looking for a part-time job.

I'm a grade 12 school leaver and I'm looking for a partime job. I'm very kindly ask if it possible for me to come and work in your firm if there's a vacancy.
Thankyou and I'm looking forward for your reply.

Ms Livia Bayuki

Hi Ms Livia Bayuki,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Note that this topic is quite old.
I invite you to post your job search in the Jobs in Papua New Guinea  section.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hi there, I am a Second year student at the University of Papua New Guinea majoring in Sociology and minoring in Demography.  I have a month of semester break and was wondering if there's any part-time job offers out there that would Utilize my skill set in. Thank you

Hi,
I am a third year UPNG student, majoring in Accounting. Currently I'm  on my school holiday. And I am eagerly looking for a part time employment. So that I can utilize my skills and knowledge and gain more experience.

For those seeking work, read post #7

I am a second year biological science student in the University of Papua New Guinea and I am looking for some part time jobs in Port Moresby.

Hello gordonnalma32,

Kindly create your CV in the dedicated section which is Jobs in Papua New Guinea.

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

@Leeanne368  part-time employment

Hey! I am Mendi Solo, currently doing my first at IBS University. I'm majoring in Accounting & Finance and minoring in Business Management. If there is a position vacancy for the part-time job then please kindly help me to consider in your firm.
Thank you!
Hello Solo Mendi,

Please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Papua New Guinea

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

@Kumar_Vijay

Cleaning

what work you do
-@Kumar_Vijay

Cleaning

what work you do
-@Kumar_Vijay
Cleaning
-@Gå DDy

Such work is done by locals.

@Gå DDy I'm interested in cleaner job

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are looking for a job, you need to drop an advert in the Jobs in Papua New Guinea section of the website.

Thank you,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed