What do I need to do to obtain a letter of invitation?

Hello

I would like to visit Nigeria to find out if I can live and work there.

To obtain a tourist visa issued by Nigeria, you need to present a letter of invitation.

If you have visited Nigeria or live in Nigeria, can you please tell me what you did to obtain your first letter of invitation for this country ?

I had found a website that offers to provide this letter for a fee, but according to many reviews on an online service rating website, this website is a scam.

If you are able and willing to provide me with this letter in exchange for expatriation or entrepreneurship or real estate related knowledge, unavailable on the web and worth 1,000 USD ( this is the result of decades of research), please send me a private message.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Michel

@michelsergent2008 I'm interested in your offer, I can help with what you need

Hello Michel,

Would you need an invitation letter if you are staying at a hotel or book a trip via a travel agency ?

Regards

Bhavna

@michelsergent2008 If you are staying at a hotel, you do not need an invitation letter as per Visa application. The invitation letter is required if you are staying with someone. But the invitee would need to provide a few things, amongst these being tax information. I am not sure if the invitee would be willing to share that personal information. This is all requirements needed for tourist Visa.

Hello

Thank you all very much.

So I understood that i should not book accommodation on Airbnb unless the renter is able to provide me with this document.

But

1) i want to visit several states and cities in Nigeria during the maximum duration of a tourist visa.

2) i don't know how many days I'll stay in each Nigerian state or city, as this will depend on the answers to my questions about Nigeria.

So, to obtain a visa, can i present a hotel reservation ? for the duration of my stay in Nigeria ?

Thank you.

Best regards

Michel

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. Below are the requirements for your tourist/visitor visa:

Tourist / Visitor Visa:

Passport valid for at least 6 months

Completed visa application form

Two recent passport size photographs

A Letter of Invitation from a company/host in Nigeria accepting immigration responsibility

Visitors/Tourists are required to show evidence of sufficient funds

Nigeria Immigration Service Visa Payment Receipt and Visa Acknowledgement Receipt

Like I said earlier, we can help you secure your tourist visa. Most things to put into consideration on your side:

1.How many days you intend to spend in Nigeria?

2.Which states you want to visit and how many days you intent to stay in any of the states?

3. These things have to be calculated in order to know the minimum amount of money you will be expected to come with. Money enough to cater for your expenses throughout your period of stay.

4. How many of you are coming.It would be better to chat me on whatsapp

Thanks

Michael

Hello

Thank you very much.

According to the new regulations of the Nigerian embassy in Paris, all tourists must go to the embassy so that it can take their fingerprints.

Before I go, I'll call to find out if I need a letter of invitation if I'm making a reservation at a hotel in Nigeria.

Best regards

Michel

Hello
Thank you very much.

According to the new regulations of the Nigerian embassy in Paris, all tourists must go to the embassy so that it can take their fingerprints.

Before I go, I'll call to find out if I need a letter of invitation if I'm making a reservation at a hotel in Nigeria.

Best regards

Michel
-@michelsergent2008

Hey, I've seen your post in Nigerian forum. Sorry I cannot help you having more informatios about Nigeria coz I'm Cameroonian ( francophon) and also like to visit Nigeria like you but don't really know when I'll be able to go.

This is my email address, text me if you want to discuss about it [link moderated]

Pleasure!