Monthly tuition fee for a medical student in the Philippines

I have a nephew in the US that soon will be graduating from a BS in biological sciences and soon will be applying for medical school.

I´ve been thinking that this is the most expensive of all areas of academic discipline including the very strict criteria in student selection.

With the introduction from above, how rigorous is the academic selection for foreigners to enroll at a medical school in the Philippines - let´s say Far Eastern University in Manila? How expensive is the monthly tuition in Philippine pesos?

All responses all welcomed - pros and cons! Thanks

robal

https://www.feu.edu.ph/

That or the contact details they provide should get you facts.

Google will be your best friend and when it comes, honest research and of course due diligence. I am sure your Nephew already has the answers asked here and knows where the future lies and as always the costs. His future worried about by the likes of us?

Seriously at the level you throw your nephew under the bus that already has the answers?
My daughter went through 4 years of uni and I simply paid the bills. Your Nephew will come out the other side doing well as my children did.

Cheers, Steve.

I´m confident he´ll be fine without my help. Another cheaper idea on his table to cut costs without sacrifying quality is always better. Reducing his burden with excessive student loans is paramount to him being contented extremely as he harvests the fruit of his labor early on. Medicine is not a 4-year degree and is the most expensive studies in the US but also the most compensated in the field of health sciences.

Not even a nano-second there am I worried about his future. I´m only being helpful just in case. I´ll call Admissions tomorrow to get the numbers straight and evaluate the difficulties of entrance. Now that´s really a highly qualified dd. Straight from the horse´s mouth.

robal