A Japanese returning to Japan after a long time abroad!

Hi there!

I'm a Japanese, 23, but I've spent majority of my life overseas (mostly China, and also UK and Singapore).
I worked in Singapore for about a year and half, and I'm now considering going back to Japan to work!

Because I've spent a long time abroad, I'd like to make friends from other countries in Japan as well- and prior to my return, I'd also like to hear from you how international communities are in Japan, especially Tokyo area :)

If I decide to go back to Japan, I'd probably be there next month or the month after.
I used to be an English teacher, so I could perhaps help those of you who are new to Japan with the language if I go back :)
I also speak Mandarin Chinese and minimal Korean.

Here's a bit more about myself:
I enjoy dancing, watching films, sports, nature walks, travelling, lounging in cafes, reading etc.
I'm a relatively quiet person, not so much of a party girl, and would love to meet like-minded people or otherwise! haha

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Sallie

P.S. I've got a few questions that I hope some of you can answer:
1. How difficult is it to live in Japan as a vegetarian?
2. How difficult is it to get hold of English books?

Vegetarian is not difficult in Japan and organic stuff but some a bit expensive as Japan don't produce it so import quite expensive. Some places can get cheap import stuff even candy .