Looking for expats for short-interviews!

Hey everybody,

any people here who live and work in Tokyo? I would be very curious to meet up and make a short video-interview about your job here and your background!

I am working for a project for young people who dont know what to do after school/university/their first job and want to give them new perspectives on what is possible today by putting those videointerviews on our website! We have interviewed many people (about 700), most of them from Austria since we have our project there. I am in Tokyo right now and I really want to meet some expats who can tell me their storys!

I think nowadays going abroad is very interesting and exciting for young people so I wanna give them a chance to "meet" those people who actually did it online by a short videoclip of 5-6minutes.

Anybody willing to help me? Also, maybe you know somebody who might wanna be an interviewpartner!

Thanks in advance!

cheers,
Manuel

Hello Manuel.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Looking for section in the Tokyo classifieds. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Aurelie!

Thanks for your reply! I posted an add ther!

cheers,
Manuel

Hi Jenquai,

I realize your post dates from November and I'm not sure if you're still looking for interview candidates, but I have some free time these days and I'd be happy to meet with you for an interview if you're interested.

For your reference, I came to Japan as a freelance writer and part-time ESL teacher. I am still a writer, and photographer, but I earn my living teaching middle and high school literature in international schools here in Tokyo.

Drop me a note if you'd like to arrange an interview.

Aaron