Wants to meet nice people in BCN

hola a todos,

im a french student working all the summer in barcelona
I would like to meet nice people to go out etc...
I know quite well barcelona and just would like to know people

Hello carolina h.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I am sure you will meet a lot of people here.

Aurélie

Hola Carolina,

I am from Canada but will be going to Barcelona in august. You can email me if you want to keep in touch and maybe go out since i dont know much about Barcelona :)

Hello, I have just arrived on Sunday. I saw a post about a meetup at temple bar on carrer de farran on saturday night, should be lots of people there.

I will be back in BCN around August 15th. Maybe we can meet up then.

Ciao!

Hi !!  I'm half syrian and half spanish, I living in Barcelona and I would like to meet neew people here, don't hesitate to write me  ;)

Hola Carolina,

I'm also in barcelona right now and searching for ppl to go out with or grab smth to drink or go to the beach :)
Just write me on facebook (fb name: Rena Rei'ner) if u or someone else wants to hang out during the next couple of days :)

Rena

Ps: from vienna, austria, female and visiting friends in bcn but they unfortunately gotta work most of the time ;)

Hi everyone!

I'm Florian and I'll go in Barcelona from 3 to 20 august for my holidays.
I want to meet some nice people to have some fun in this fantastic town. Take a drink, party, sightseeing, speaking, laughing, spending time in town and beach,and do lot of things!
I'm very open minded and I want to discover the famous atmosphere of this city and share with people.

If you want we can meet us! ;)

See you!

Hola Carolina!

vivo en barcelona.

lets make a plan..

see ya

To the beach! now!!! :D