I need to start business in Guinea Conakry

HI
Am from India living in Dubai last 25yrs
I need to start Trading Business in Conakry.
Am seeking advice

Thanks

navas

For a start what do you want to import to Guinee, as the issue is to know whether the product is something that will do well in the Guinea market

What kind of Business ? I'm originally from Guinea but leave in U.S.

Hi

I am originally from Guinea but residing in London UK. What sort of business are you looking to set up in Guinea?

I would be happy to have a chat.

Regards

Djoulde Bah

Hi i'm from Burundi, i studied and worked in china . what kind of business add me ***

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi guys i'm meddy half burundian half guinean i lived and worked in china and Singapore i speak chinese french english kirundi kiryarwanda and some swahili and i'm looking for a job in conakry. I also do international business. Thank you all.

Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Reason : off topic

@navasdubai Hello, I currently reside in Conakry. If you need advice, let's connect through email.

My email is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.

@navasdubai

Hello. I currently reside in Conakry. Let's connect through email for more about your intentions to start something in Conakry.

email: [link moderated]

Best.

Boubacar.

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details

@Lalbabu Yadav

Greetings.

I'm not necessarily trying to tell you what you should do. The idea is to chat with you to have an idea of the kind of aspiration you have. I'd be happy to chat and assist you. And I'm going to do it from the heart, no need to worry about money. My goal is to help you find a solution.

Best.