BDO Bill Payer For Meralco

Having just received my latest bill from Meralco, I check into my BDO account to pay the bill using bill payer.

Meralco is no longer listed in its place is: Meralco Kload which you can prepay your electric in the amounts of P100, P200, P300, P500 and P1,000.

I tried to use P1000, when it said amount to pay I typed in P10,626.29, my current bill. Meralco declined my payment saying it's over the daily limit.

Must be a Magna Cum Laude genius at BDO listing more than 800+ companies on the bill payer app but no Meralco.

Has anyone else had trouble with BDO bill payment App for Meralco using your home computer?

scroll a little further meralco is there I pay online every month trough bdo and have no problem

scroll a little further meralco is there I pay online every month trough bdo and have no problem
-@Davidmc196

I believe what you say, a month ago it was like that, but not now. But do me a favor David check in today and see if it's still listed or listed now as Meralco KLOAD.

I am having exactly the same problem right now. Did you get any solution?

I am having exactly the same problem right now. Did you get any solution?
-@Carlos García

Yes Carlos . . . .

I had trouble with the BDO bill payer from my computer so I asked my stepson for help as he is quite smart in these things. He login with his smartphone and presto, his smartphone showed BDO indeed had Meralco on bill payer.

Checking again since reading your post. . . Meralco does still not show up when checking with my computer.

When all this originally happen I emailed Meralco & BDO telling them I had a problem, Neither one answered my email.

@Enzyte Bob same here-  around October I did saw listed just plain Meralco, now what is all these kloads?  What a hassle.

I was having the exact same problem a while ago. I figured that this worked: check the box that says "Pay a company/ biller that is not yet enrolled," then clicked the list of companies/billers, scroll down past the first list until Z and a second list of companies will appear. Meralco (not Kload) is on this list. Hope this helps.