E-Visa Processing Time

Hi guys, just want to gather some information about how long you've had to wait for e-visa grant result?

I've heard that in a lot of cases, if your application is “in processing” for too long it's likely that your application will get rejected and you've been blacklisted. However I've used a service to check my status and was told I'm not blacklisted. That's why I went ahead and applied Tuesday night 16 Aug. As of today it's still “in processing”, which means it has exceeded the 3 business days but I don't know if there's any reason to worry yet.

Did any of you guys have to wait for longer than 3 business days and still get granted the visa?
Hi guys, just want to gather some information about how long you've had to wait for e-visa grant result?

I've heard that in a lot of cases, if your application is “in processing” for too long it's likely that your application will get rejected and you've been blacklisted. However I've used a service to check my status and was told I'm not blacklisted. That's why I went ahead and applied Tuesday night 16 Aug. As of today it's still “in processing”, which means it has exceeded the 3 business days but I don't know if there's any reason to worry yet.

Did any of you guys have to wait for longer than 3 business days and still get granted the visa?
- @Rodan M
Friday was a holiday.

Also, don't count the day you submitted it.

So AFTER 3 full business days, start looking for it the next day (that would be tomorrow)

@OceanBeach92107 thank you, will check tomorrow and report back! I just wasn't aware last Friday was a holiday.

Hey Rodan M .
I have applied for and received 3 E.Visas .
Every one of them hit the inbox 4 days after applying . Have found the system to be very reliable .....so far .
@Rodan M
I concur with Digga and OB.

I applied on a Friday morning and received it the following Tuesday evening. Seems like a pretty good system.

Roger
Thanks guys. As of right now it's the 6th day for me and stil no visa. The thing is I haven't gotten a rejection either, it just keeps saying “in processing” and now I'm starting to stress.
@Rodan M
Have you ever overstayed a visa previously? If not it will come. Slow now because of holidays.
@Rodan M
Have you ever overstayed a visa previously? If not it will come. Slow now because of holidays.
- @pogiwayne
Yes, he did have a previous overstay:

Probably direct contact with Immigration will be necessary, as reports by others in similar situations say there is no response to email inquiries.

Since the OP is outside the country, it might require the help of a visa agent or attorney.
@Rodan M
- @pogiwayne
Yes, he did have a previous overstay:

Probably direct contact with Immigration will be necessary, as reports by others in similar situations say there is no response to email inquiries.

Since the OP is outside the country, it might require the help of a visa agent or attorney.
- @OceanBeach92107

Is it worth $3000 or more to get off the list? Only he knows for sure.

@pogiwayne the thing is I did use a service to check my status and was told I'm not banned from entering. That's why I went ahead and applied but it looks like they didn't do their job properly. A lot of visa company offer this service of “checking if you're blacklisted” for a fee these days, I guess you just never know how they checked it or if they even did.

@pogiwayne the thing is I did use a service to check my status and was told I'm not banned from entering. That's why I went ahead and applied but it looks like they didn't do their job properly. A lot of visa company offer this service of “checking if you're blacklisted” for a fee these days, I guess you just never know how they checked it or if they even did.

- @Rodan M

Most likely a ripoff but maybe not. I have heard that only immigration can give the definite answer.

- @Rodan M
did they tell you what the fee would be if you just went ahead and applied for the eVisa through them instead of asking for information only?

I know some agents are doing this for people who waited too late to get an eVisa before their flight, or when a flight changes suddenly.

it would be interesting to know the difference in the fee and if they would refund it to you if they couldn't get your Evisa approved

@Rodan M I have been waiting since July 16th when the money was transferred.

-@RealPommy

Prior reply

-@RealPommy

BECAUSE YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF OVERSTAYING!

Your experience is unique due to your past bad behavior.

Please stop attempting to compare your unique circumstances to those of people who are mostly being impatient with immigration.