E-Visa Time Away

Greetings, all.

When doing a border run to get a new E-Visa, is there a minimum number of days I must be out of VN?

Cheers,

Roger
@RTLisSB
No minimum number. Out and in same day.
@pogiwayne
Awesome, thanks!

Roger
Not yet but i'm waiting for it
Tomorrow Sunday I'm doing in and out the same day. If i don't come back they have changed the rules

Peter
I just made a visa run on Saturday (09 July '22), (Moc Bai). In and out. The only problem was the large organized groups where the "handler" brings 20+ passports to the "non group" passport control counter and a stack of money and you wait an hour to process because of this. Cambodia passport control was fantastic, The "other side" had long waiting times on a Saturday because of the organized large groups.

@lpsedillo Also I applied for the e-visa on a Saturday and did not receive until Wednesday afternoon, so 3 1/2 (business days)= ???

@lpsedillo Also I applied for the e-visa on a Saturday and did not receive until Wednesday afternoon, so 3 1/2 (business days)= ???

- @lpsedillo
Only Mondays through Fridays are "business days" for the visa section of Immigration.

An eVisa submitted on a Saturday is first dealt with on the following Monday.

Some agents with connections at Immigration are offering a quicker response in exchange for paying them for their help.