Bayahibe/Dominicus New Construction Condo

Hi Everyone -

Newbie here.  My husband and I are looking to purchase a condo in the Bayahibe/Dominicus Beach area.

Are the builders prices normally set in stone, or is there normally some sort of back and forth negotiation.  Any and ALL advice is welcome.

Looking at a couple different sites.

Thanks

Catherine
Welcome to the forums.   Honey everything here is negotiable!
Hi Everyone -

Newbie here.  My husband and I are looking to purchase a condo in the Bayahibe/Dominicus Beach area.

Are the builders prices normally set in stone, or is there normally some sort of back and forth negotiation.  Any and ALL advice is welcome.

Looking at a couple different sites.

Thanks

Catherine
- @CatherineG7
          Hi Catherine , I always believe CASH is king and  I think you should go in and and take at least 5% off the top and then negotiate from that point  , and don't let them sell you on the idea that the unit's are flying off the shelf….. especially with the Interest rates going up , like how many buyers are out there right now , and also make sure that it's decided which unit would be turned over to you at contract  , don't accept the one facing the ally' instead of the pool/ocean , and be ready to walk away, you waited your whole life for this kind of purchase - don't jump to quickly if your not comfortable with the situation
We do not permit  blatant promotion. I invite you to take a classified add for your business.

@CatherineG7

hello Catherine,

we too are also in the process of investing on a property there in Bayahibe/Dominicus., The developer is Productora DOMIS and I guess have several developments currently..

Please feel free to reach out and tell me where who is your developer and where... perhaps we will be neighbors. :)

Thanks,

WC