Medical check up for employment pass

Hi,

My EP has been approved. But my medical check up shows Blood pressure is high. Will it affect my EP or job offer?

I will work as an Engineer.

Haven't heard of cases where for high BP, EP is rejected. However, some Govt bodies use this data seriously- for instance, you won't be allowed to donate blood (if BP is an underlying ailment).

Hi Santoshkumar, you received your medical report in how many days from day of medical examination? Usually how many days does in take?

Can any body kindly guide on how many does it take for medical report from the date of examination?
Can any body kindly guide on how many does it take for medical report from the date of examination?
- @mirchi
It depends on the clinic that examines you. So ask them!
Normally, a few days are sufficient.
Yes that was my initial go to place too, but the clinic that I was asked to go to- the staff are rude, extremely rude and didn't respond to it when Iasked. Hence needed the suggestion from forum. Noted on it Beppi. Its more than a weekk - hopefully the outcome comes soon.
Is medical still needed for EP?
You will be notified if a check is required, usually for EPs now health checks are not required
hi ,I got job offer from singapore through indeed,next step is Medical,what is the cost of medical check up for Employment Pass,As per Indeed we need to pay 13k per person, hope its fake
pl help

@alphonsgeevarghese you as the candidate have to go do medical check up yourself. Company will provide you the medical form from MOM. Medical check up fee usually less than SGD 100. If they ask you for 13k, it's obviously scam

what is the current cost of medical checkup for singapore

@alphonsgeevarghese Usually 100 SGD+. Can I check if your EP is approved? Because before going to a medical checkup, the company must apply the EP / S pass for you.

@santhoshkumar123

Hello, bro.

I am encountering the same scenario. How it goes?

High BP don't affect anything on the employment, right?

@Dismond1439

Blood pressure, Diabetes etc are not show stoppers.

@Arje21

A medical check up request is usually rare for an EP. However, it is requested only when your IPA comes through. You are required to book an appointment with a registered/ recognised medical clinic where they take the form that's provided, do the tests/ scans etc and update MoM directly as well as share the results with you.

@santhoshkumar123 May I know where you come from or which industry are you in? Medical checkup request is rare unless for specific industries that are exposed on the ground.

@Dismond1439 hi bro, your high bp affected your employment? Can let me know? Im facing the same.

@santhoshkumar123

Greetings please

Congrats for the approval.

I speak as a health carer point of view.

Please you need to bring your blood pressure under check before you finally start work.

You need enough rest

Drink a lot of water

Not eating late night

Range of motion exercise.

Taking a lot of fruits and vegetables

You can do daily monitoring of your blood

Pressure every morning at home and record

to determine whether you are within the value of range.

Monitoring it for 2weeks is not bad.

Thank you