Looking for Flatmate to Share Fully Furnished House Near Osu

Hi all,

I'm looking for a flatmate (individual or couple) to share a lovely three bedroom fully furnished house in South La Estates area. Right at the sea, 5 minutes from Labadi Beach, 5 minutes from Danquah Circle and Osu. You will have your own bedroom and personal bathroom. The third bedroom will stay empty and be available for guests (in case you want your family or friends to come visit :)). All rooms have brand new air conditioning. The house also has a fully furnished living room, dining room and kitchen. The neighborhood is really nice and safe. The rent is US$ 550 + utilities. The room will become available for August 1st, 2011. If you need accommodation earlier, we can figure something out.

Please contact me if you're interested: +233 (0)26 056 0810

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

you should also post in the classifieds

Will contact u soo jessica.

Hi,
   I am moving to Ghana in January. I will only be in Ghana 4 to 5 months of the year as I will be travelling for work. Mick

Dear Jessica,

I hope you are doing well!

I'm French and I'm working as an International Coordinator for a Luxembourgish NGO. I'm looking for a room in flat/houseshare in central location as my office is in Ministries.

I was wondering if you still have the room available...I guess, it is too late?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Samira

Hi Jessica,

Is this room on the market again?

I'm actively searching.

Best,

N