Housing in Ghana

Hi,

our new housing in Ghana section is now available.

You can now post all your housing offers and requests in this new section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your feedback is appreciated ;)

Thanks,

Julien

Shared accommodation in Accra for 2-3 months....pls contact [email protected]....

Hi AshAsh,

You should please post your advert in the Housing in Ghana section - shared accommodation.

Thank you.

Hi
Peoples says it's at least 2 years paid rental in Ghana. is it? Actually my husband and I are looking for a house in Accra,do you know how to get a lower price and no need prepaid 2 years rent? Please kindly advise. God bless..

I think it is only houses that are over a certain price that you have to pay 2 years in advance. There is cheaper accommodation in Accra but of course it is usually a long way out of the centre of Accra and often you will find that there isn't piped water and the travel time to the Accra is long especially at peak times.
I would suggest coming here and looking around as I am sure you will find something to suit your budget.

Thanks Ann, Thank you for some introduction.But,is it have piped water installed if living in town city?

Hello,

I will be a student at GIMPA from August 2012 to May 2013. I'm 20. I have the possibily to rent a room on the campus but I would prefer to live "donwtown". Is there no possibily to rent something for less than a whole year ?

If you have a room I would take it as you will spend a lot of time travelling to and from the University if you don't.

hello I need to rent a room with toilet and bathroom for a  minimum of 6 months or one year maximum, it's urgent.
If somebody is willing to share is house I'm ok with it too, just let me know. I need to get something before January15

Hadaça

Look on the accraexpat website as someone was offering a room in Spintex for $80 per month.

(Moderated)