LEGIT or SCAMER

Hi I just want to know this AYAZ HOLDING  and BOSTANCI OIL Company is Legitimate or SCAM  I got good offer from this two company without any Interview.

Please any one knows about this company , please let me know..... Thank you for your help.

If they ask you to pay anything, for whatever reason, then it is a scam.

Scam

Hello I want to pursue my undergraduate degree at a university in Turkey, Istanbul to be precise but I want to work part time as I study. I've been looking at different work agencies and I've noticed that all the jobs available are targeted towards persons from either America, Australia, Europe, or Asia if at all they are not specified for Turkish people. I really need the job to help me cover my other expenses but am afraid I might not be able to get one since am of African origin. Any advise rendered towards me or any help would be of great importance. Thanks

Undergraduate students are not allowed to work in Turkey

Franco, in other forums posts people have said Ayaz Holdings and Bostancı Oil are a scam. I suggest you search in the other forum postings.

Karine, you should contact the embassy that issued your student visa as there are may be restrictions to working while on a student visa. Plus you would need a work permit.

Hi

We also got a offer, but did not pay any money, luckily. Its definitely a scam.