Airport issues

Hi.

I am visiting bahrain again hopefully this year with intentions to eventually move next year.

I wanted to ask if anyone had experienced this.

The first time I came.out to bahrain I arrived in the airport and filled out my visa form. Went through immigration gave them my passport and slip and they asked me to wait (whilst taking my passport) and left me for about half an hour. No explanation and the place emptied out.

Eventually someone came and got me and let me through the gate with no explanation as to why I was left or what they were checking.

Is this normal or can anyone shed some light?

Thanks

Don't worry about it.   It happens and not just in Bahrain.   Sometimes a name or other data leads to the system flagging a potential security or legal issue.  Then you have officers involved in it to manually check the details.  The fact that they let you through means there is no issue.

Perfect thanks for that!

This also happened to me their checking your not on any banned lists, its happened to me every country ive went to the first time nothing to worry about

Hi xtang. Thank for all the infos you are giving us. I had the same expirience as this. They let me tru but told me to i needed to go to lmra for finger printing but i already did it on immigration at the airport. Is there any issue or on my entry or something? Hope to hear from you. Thank you always

Are you on a work visa or visit visa?

Since they said lmra, I am assuming it's a work visa. In which case it's a normal enrollment process. The finger printing at the airport, did you go to the lmra desks where they did prints and took a photo or somwhere else?

Yes sir. I did finfer printing and photo but he suddenly took my passport and it took him a while looking at his pc and called someone. He told me to go and sit and it took him about 1 hr. Then after that he someone approached me i think someone whos higher position that the one on the desk,not on uniform and his the onr who told me you need to go to lmra for finger printing etc.. I been re-hired by my employer after 2 years. I been to bahrain since 2013 to 2018 same employer. Now i cant sleep thinking about this matter

Don't worry.  They let you in the country didn't they?   if there was a serious issue, you would not have been allowed to enter.  It sounds like some sort of issue with data.  Ask your employer to book an appointment for you for enrollment.

Thank you so much for the advice sir. Take care

Hi Xtang,
I had a case in the court regarding house rent which the court ordered  me pay the full amount. I have dine with it and paid the full amount. How can i get a clearance certificate showing that i am already cleared from my case and also cleared from my travel ban? Please advise.

Eric

Was the travel ban ordered by the execution court?   once you submit payment proof, the court will order removal of the same.

Eric Pascual wrote:

Hi Xtang,
I had a case in the court regarding house rent which the court ordered  me pay the full amount. I have dine with it and paid the full amount. How can i get a clearance certificate showing that i am already cleared from my case and also cleared from my travel ban? Please advise.

Eric

You can just google - Travel Ban check Bahrain or https://services.bahrain.bh/wps/portal/TravelBan_en

It will mention whether you have any pending dues against you. If you have any then you will have to clear it by logging in through your ekey.

To get the clearance certificate, Please log in to Courts and Cases Services in Bahrain.bh Check for document search and type in the case number. Please note that this service is only provided in Arabic so use the google translate/google lens app.

I hope this helps.