Work Permission China

Hello everyone,

to get a work-permit in China, one of the following aspects should be fulfilled:

- You have a bachelor's degree and two years full-time related work experience AFTER graduation.

- You are experienced in the field of technology with an international certificate of your technical skills AND your salary is equal to or greater than 26,100rmb per month.

- You are a foreign language teacher and a native speaker of the language you teach. You will also have at least a bachelor's degree and two years of full-time teaching experience. Exceptions can be made for those without the experience but with a major in education, language and teaching, or if you have a recognized TEFL certificate.

Now to my problem:

I graduated this year in September with a bachelor's degree and joined a company with the option to move to China for at least three years and work for the company there.

Today I received the email that at least two years of work experience + a bachelor's degree is a must.
They are now trying to hire me as an trainee in China....
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, this is of course not possible/ difficult to do....

Do you guys have any tips for me?
Can you think of any other possibilities?
It is a huge desire and dream at my age (22) to take this opportunity.... I want to do and give everything to travel to China this summer and start my mission there....

Best regards

You posted this on the GERMANY forum.
Don't you think it would be better placed on the CHINA forum?

Oh

In theory: if your salary level is more then 4 times of local average salary level you can be granted B category even without 2 years experience requirement, here is the link to the regulation in chinese: classification standards, cn
here is the same regulation in english:
classification, eng

Also in Shanghai there are some local regulations, that allow graduates from foreign universities to be hired to R&D centers of multinationals, you can check better in this article (go to C category): work permit in China
Hope this information was helpfu