Evisa (visit visa) can be convert to work visa

I worked before in bahrain, i came for vacation in 15 march 2020 due to lockdown i am unable to return to bahrain my visa terminated.

Now i want to apply visit visa but i am confused which one i have to apply to that my evisa visit visa convert to work visa.

I am applying from my self though website mention below is it correct.

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput

Visit eVisa    Multiple    See Conditions   
1 Month    Internet - Apply now
Visit - One Year    Multiple    See Conditions   
90 days    Internet - Apply now

1 month single entry

Thanks for your reply XTang.
Can i have your whatsapp number or email address.

1 month visit visa only option Multiple entry
As per below link
There are so many list i am confused on that list

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput[/url]

You can ask me here or private message.

Hi,

I have attached screenshot from npra website
Please tell me the visa name from the list of screenshot i have attahed in the link.
So i can apply.

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gndY-rCHKsiNff6Dw-rMQWwqpjBhX_d2/view?usp=drivesdk

Link is not showing.   Just type the names of the visa types.

Please tell me from below the list I want to take visit visa that can be extend upto 3 month and visit visa transfer for work visa.

VISA NAME                 No. of Entries      Stay Period           How to obtain visa
1. Visit Single entry           Single                     2 Week                 Internet - Apply Now
2 .Visit eVisa                       Multiple                 1 Month              Internet - Apply Now
3. Visit One Year                Multiple                 90 Days                Internet - Apply Now
4. Visit - Single entry         Single                     2 Week                 on arrival in Bahrain
5. Visit Visa                         Multiple                 1 Month               on arrival in Bahrain

2 or 5

5. Visit Visa -  Multiple Entry - 1 Month - on arrival in Bahrain
a) this visa can be extend for 3 month...?
b) on arrival visa is for indian nationality..?
c) whats the procedure to get on arrival  visa for indian nationality...?

3. Visit One year - Multiple Entry - stay 90 days - internet apply now

a) can i apply this i will get 90 days. And this visa can be transfer to work visa....??
b) can i apply my self in india through npra website directly...???

I think you are confusing different things.

You won't get on arrival as an Indian. So apply for the one month visa ie 2.  Forget about the one year as for one they won't give you and secondly, that has to be cancelled as its multiple entry and wont transfer as is.

Hello

2 .Visit eVisa - Multiple Entry -   1 Month -  Internet - Apply

While applying application online

a) i have to book air ticket up and down both before applying visa...???

b) hotel booking paper required...???

c) i have cpr and car ownership i have to attached..???

Follow the requirements as listed exactly on the site. No more no less. Yes you need a return air ticket and its clearly listed in the requirements.

Before visa approval,
air ticket and hotel booking
Everything i have to purchase before visa approval
How i can manage the date if they delay in approval

And

Can i attahed my bahrain CPR and bahrain car ownership...???

You need booking.  It is the process.  Book for a later date to be safe and then change if required - obviously make refundable booking.  And no you don't need to attach the other documents - it's not required.

2 .Visit eVisa - Multiple Entry - 1 Month              Internet - Apply Now.

My question (confusion)

I want to (stay) extention upto 3 month in bahrain.
As per above visit evisa.
But i have seen in extension conditions below as mention in npra websits only 14 days.
Please answer...

Stay conditions:   
• The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for 3 months from the time of entry.
• The Length of stay allowed is one month.

Extension conditions:   
• This visa can be extrended one time for 14 days at the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office (NPRA) in the Kingdom of Bahrian on payment of a fee.

This is standard.  You can try for extension later.  Right now, this is the only visa available to you in the site.