Complications with Bahraini Wife

I recently got married with a girl  in Bahrain with Bahraini passport.

we lived like only 8 months together and then she asked divorce from me giving the reason that her family is not approving of us.

She demands me to divorce her as she don't want to go the court for "Khullaa"
If I will divorce her i have to pay Lum sum amount according to the marriage contract.

She filed a case against me as i don't give her monthly allowance.
The judge's verdict was that i have to pay her 50 BD per month.

I am Asian National and i dont even earn that much amount. 50 BD is still way too much for me.

My question is till when i am suppose to pay her. She is not living with me and she don't even want to come back to me.
Is there anyone who can help me out ?

Seek a lawyer that he helps you and he will guide you what to do

You did a mistake by marrying her, culture is too different and love matters wont stand so long as heart changes so quickly

Don't get rush and don't do mistakes.. Act peacefully and you will get your rights

You can even open a case against here that she is no obedient wife and she doesn't deserve her giving (50 BD) per month

This is as per family law.  Your nationality and passport is irrelevant.

You either divorce her and pay her the amount as per the contract.  Or stay married and provide the allowance.   Or file a counter case that she is not living up to her obligations as a wife i.e. living with you etc.    I would engage a lawyer before jumping into this.

To be honest.
Because of current corona virus situation i lost my old job and financial condition is really tight at the moment. 
No lawyer is gonna help me unless they get their fees.

Is there anything i can on my own ?
I was informed to pay the monthly allowance with in a week and 4 days passed until today.
Please help me out.

And i am not the one asking for divorce she wants it but is forcing me to do because if you will do she have to pay me as per law. 
Thats why she filed case for allowance not divorce. 
So one way or the other i have to pay her no matter what.

You have to get a lawyer, no choice in that.

What are my chances in this case even if i get a lawyer.
I am afraid what if i get a lawyer and then lose the case as well so i will end up in more mess than what i am in right now.

I don't think you are understanding your situation.  The court has ordered you to pay. If you dont, they will hold you in contempt of court which can lead to fines, travel bans etc.

So your only choices right now are to pay and comply with court order or get a lawyer to try to challenge that. 

And no one here can tell you about your chances - that a lawyer can tell you after reviewing your case.

I will start paying from this month.  And as you suggested i should file a counter case as she is not living with me.
But can i do the case on my own without the lawyer as they are really expensive and i can't afford them at this moment.

I have already told you, you cannot do this on your own.

Dear Suleman..... I pray for you. I can understand your situation now. bcauz I have been suffering in a labor cases. Though I won the case by verdict of Bahrain Court but second party did a counter case and cheated.
My advise is to first you go to the court and try by yourself, then via a lawyer if needed.
This matter is very sensitive. By the way how old she is. Bcauz court will consider more benefit for her.

Take care of yourself.

She is 35
Much older than me

I guessed right. Which nationality you are brother. Better be separated.

Is she shia or sunni?

Hi there ,
What the documents needs for a foreigner woman who would like to marry a Bahraini man if she is divorced and this will be the second marriage for her ?
Thank you in advance .