Extension of stay after 21-July-2020 Or Re-entry on Visit Visa

Hi all,

My wife came in Bahrain on 1 year multi entry visit visa in Bahrain which is valid until February 2021 and due to cancellation of flights she couldn't fly back upon completion of her 90 days stay. Thanks to Bahrain Govt. that they have extend the validity of every visa until 21-7-2020 due to which we got relax because my wife can stay.

Now we want to know that as situation of airports are still not in normal state and flights are too much expensive is it possible that we can extend the stay for next 90 days without exiting Bahrain? we have already requested a query from NPRA but as you know they take time or might we can't able to get proper reply from them

Apart from extension if my wife exit from Bahrain so how can i make assure that she could come back to Bahrain to stay with me for next 90 days on her 1 year multi entry visit visa? I get an info that a permission letter would be require but i don't know how and from where i can get that letter for my wife?

Please advise in details for both quires. Thanks a lot in advance.

Look, the extension now, as per normal process, won't happen. Considering the situation, NPRA can extend on their discretion. This means that it is entirely in their hands and you have to wait for them. Or find an influential PRO who can get it done for you.

Letter of permission is also through NPRA. And again, you can either get a PRO or wait on NPRA.