Teaching English in China with other diplomas than a bachelor's?

Hello everyone,
I'm a 24 year old student from Belgium, Westearn Europe.

Currently, I'm finishing my associate's degree in paralegal studies and my postgraduate diploma in strategic management and leadership.

I do not hold a bachelor's degree which sits on level 6 of the European Qualification Framework (EQF).
I will soon however be the holder of two other diplomas: a level 5 and a level 7 diploma.

Is there any possibility for me to teach English on a Z visa in Shanghai, China?

I'm fluent in English and I have been raised bilingually so I speak Dutch and French too.

I'm open-minded, easy going, eager to learn and in general very respectful of other cultures and their habits.

I'm willing to get myself TEFL/TESOL certified.

I was advised by a friend to buy a fake diploma from a degree mill on the internet but I'm not willing to do that since it's not a lack of competency that's my problem. The competences are there. I will soon be holder of two academic diplomas and one will be higher than the minimum required bachelor's degree. The other will be on the same level as an associate's degree. Here in Belgium bachelor degrees require 3 years of study and associate degrees require two years of study but the subject matters taught are on the same level as that of a bachelor, just a shorter trajectory.

Do I stand any chance to be granted a working visa to teach in China based on my current situation?

Kind regards,
Vincent.

My understanding is that they require a minimum of a bachlors degree from an accredited university.  If you can show your degree is a level higher it might work.  The other requirement is native english language speaker so not sure about that.  I only know about the school I am associated with.  I have seen requirements for othe languge teachers, like French, which could be another option.  Some things could be wavied if school needs you & belives you would meet government requirements.  Sometimes it is just getting to the right person.

Bachelor's is a strict minimum now.  Teacher certification is required too.
@EnglishteacherBE
Most not likely as you aren't a native speaker and don't have bachelor's degree. Associates degree won't work either.  You need bachelors degree and teacher certification in most Instances.  The Chinese gov't is very strict so they can avoid the fake diplomas and fake everything on the internet.
Native speaker is mandatory as well in 9 out of 10 cases…
@furbeej
Three degrees are acceptable:
Bachelors
Masters
Doctorate

Indeed a BA is mandatory now if you want to teach anything in China