Visit visa can be transfered??

Hi

Im in visit visa in Bahrain that is One year visa by embassy( Multi entry)

I got got im having doubt that my visa can be tranfered into job visa my agent told me no issues u can transfer

but my employer asking supportive document what document can we provide

please advise

Visit visas can be transferred to work visas.  But multiple entry visit visas like the one you have; usually cannot be transferred and must be cancelled first.

Also, what documents is the employer asking?  you would need to give passport copy, attested degree as well as medical results.

But agent told me it can be transferred and i paid BD 350 for that visa not evais its mentioned as one year visa by embassy

Well then, if you trust your agent, why ask the question?

The reality is that multiple entry visit visa holders have problems.  You apply for a visa and after approval, at the very last stage, the employment visa is cancelled and then they tell you to cancel the multiple entry visa before it can be issued.  This has happened to quite a few people and some of them have posted about it on the forums as well.

Go to this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 58&p=4

Scroll down and see the experience of the user called Saudiexpat.

Or go ahead and apply for the transfer; maybe it will work as it is an Embassy visa and not a sponsored visa (correct?).

Hi

Thanks for the information i gone through the details

I have another question will able to cancel this embassy visa without exit from bahrain

That you need to check directly with immigration.