How to access blocked websites

Hi!
I'm going to move to Dehli in a couple of months and I was wondering if anybody use any kind of vpn or dns to access blocked websites? I have never used one, and don't want to commit to one provider until I don't know what exactly I need so I'm kinda looking for a free option, just to see what it can or can't do. Any recommendations? I found this free tool [link moderated] but have never heard of it before, maybe somebody is using it? Any help is much appreciated.

You will find many Free VPN site which aint need to pay and nothing is blocked until you  browser in extreme level still using vpn is not safe still it will track all your information . India is a free country keep browsing at end the Internet/ data  connection are very much cheaper compare to Western countries.

If you will see that you can't access some websites that you are using now, you can try changing your dns. There are some free apps for this. If you are using android you can check Trust DNS for example. These kinds of apps are made exactly for accessing blocked websites and should help if you come across one that you can't access anymore.
Good luck with the moving! We are traveling to India soon with my boyfriend too. Hope you will like Dehli :)

Indian ISPs have blocked sites dealing with P*rn & Pirated media.

What exactly are you trying to access?