Big problem

Dear friends  i need suggestion,
my wife had invited her parents here, and we extended there visa for 90 days, but unfortunately it was for 60 days only, when we realize it it was already late,i heard that the  saudi authorities will create problem while extending the iqama for her. in the form of penalties for SR 10,000 each and deportation. is that true?
i went to the passport office and they said that there will be no Exit, but a fine of SR 10, 000 each.we need to provide a medical certificate that my wife was ill during that time and by doing this they will remove the penalties
any Help??in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Sam

Sam,we faced exactly the same 2 years back and our life got really tough and phase wasn't to survivable for us but we manged.
Mom's Visa expiry news was quite a shocking revelation on us specially when we were told about 3 punishments all together or any one or two of these.Jail,Deportation and SR10,000 Penalty.
We visited every possible person with forlorn hopes and the case lasted for more than year...Several times my hubby visited court to resolve the matter and Judge was agree with the fact that my hubby ain't a cheat and he wants to sort it out but it was solved with a strong"source"Thx God its fine now ...u need to do same and u can always message me pvt for more details

Kudos to Nonz :D

That is a difficult situation to be in. I hope that things will come out alright!

so this must be a wake-up call to anyone who has  dependents on visit visa -- check and verify carefully the expiration of the visa to avoid such situation.

@samthepassion i hope you will solve that problem as soon as possible.

Thanks guys,
I hope i will finish this soon.
Thanks again

:) thx Salman and i m glad to see u here:)

Suggestion:

Take your wife to a private clinic in Riyadh and ask the doctor to write the report you require.

yes, i tried a lot of clinics, but Alhamdolillah finally i got it from a hospital,well. will go to passport office tomorrow and will let you guys know.. what happened?
Pl. pray for me.
Thanks

Everything will be fine INSHALLAH:)

Not to worry inshallah (God willing) all will be well.

Its good reminder to everyone else, to check dates etc..

Inshallah everything will be Ok..

Dear Friends
Finally i solved the Issue,
just paid 550 riyals as Fine and Thats it,
everything is normal now.
Thanks for your Kind replies,
I highly appreciate it
regards

good to hear that....hope everything is well from now on...cheers

Hi Samthepassion,

It will be great help for others if you can give the details of the process,

Also, what about the parents , they return back, can they come again?

Thanks,
Zeeshan

hi Dynamo, and zeeshan, Thanks
sure, parents are here, they got 4 months extension, and can get one more,if needed,Which i am sure, wont happen.thats it,
Now, I know, how WASTA is important here, i found some prince in Miami, FL,(through my brother) and he gave me a phone number to call, i called this guy and he met me at jizaan police center, and then everything went so.. so smooth,,,,thats it.
offcourse i completed all the requested documents.and Alhamdolillah, its done..

Good TO hear that everything went well.

congrats,

means, no wasta, no life,

Thanks Saqib, n Zeeshan, Now i know, Nothing is impossible if you have wasta here.